From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for unmatched timekeeping toughness, comes a new series of GA-2000 timepieces that are destined to become the next-generation standard of the G-SHOCK world.
The two GA-2000S models are available in black or white monotone coloring, with simple highlight colors that accent the forms of these watches.
A multidimensional face, a big front button, and other design elements create a powerful and tough design.
- Super illuminator (double) illuminates the face and digital displays
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED lightLED light for the face (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)LED backlight for the digital display (Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- World time31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatchMeasuring capacity:00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)Measuring unit:1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)1 second (after 60 minutes)Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timerMeasuring unit: 1 secondCountdown range: 24 hoursCountdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeepingAnalog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (mode)Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR726W × 2