Introducing, the more compact version of the G-Steels, the GST-S300BD series. This particular model is completely black, with gold writing and screws on the bezel, as well as gold coloured hands and markers inside the display.
The average G-Steel is 59.1×52.4×16.1mm, whereas this watch is 55.9×49.3×15.3mm. That makes it a better fit for those of you with smaller wrists.
Just because it’s smaller though, doesn’t mean there’s less protection! The watch is 200m water resistant, and shock resistant so you can play as rough as you want, and even go for a swim. As long as you don’t press buttons while submerged, your watch will keep on ticking.
Addressing a common complaint in the combo watches, the GST-S300BD-1A uses a Super LED Light, which lights up the whole screen and shows you both the analogue and the digital times. Best thing is, you can set it to light up automatically, and when you’re in the dark, simply tilt your wrist to a 45 degree angle to see the time!
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Stainless Steel Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- Black IP
- 200-meter water resistance
- Double LED light
- LED light for the face (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED backlight for the digital display (Full auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Solar powered
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 100 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 100 minutes (1-second increments, 1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents)
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 8 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 55.9×49.3×15.3mm
- Total weight : 172g