Combat sweaty wrists with the Casio Baby-G BA-110PP Punch Pattern Series!
When it gets too warm, or even when you’ve been wearing a watch for a while, the skin underneath can get really sweaty, even cause a rash. To avoid this, Casio created the Punching Pattern combo watches.
These watches have holes going throughout the band, giving your skin room to actually breathe.
This analogue and digital combo watch BA-110PP-1A is black, with grey hands and green analogue markers. This clash of colours makes it easier to read the analogue time, as your eyes are drawn to the markers right away.
The brightly coloured markers actually serve another purpose, because when it’s dark, and you press the backlight function, the arrows and markers light up, letting you see the time at night.
Part of Casio’s Baby-G range, this watch is 100m water resistant, shock resistant and the band is resistant to scratches
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of case : 46.3×43.4×15.8mm
- Total weight : 43g